We do not automatically collect information (like email address, domain, etc.) on those who browse www.lifestorynet.com.
We will track the number of times each webpage is accessed.
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies, meaning that the ads found on our site will not collect information (like email address, domain, etc.) from you while you are at www.lifestorynet.com.
Terms and Conditions Effective March 2006
These Terms and Conditions are designed to protect the families served by Life Story Network®. To help maintain a safe, positive environment for them to share and remember, you must agree to the following terms to be a user of www.lifestorynet.com:
1. You will NOT post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
2. You will NOT post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party.
3. You will NOT post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
4. You acknowledge that Life Story Network® does not pre-screen content left by visitors to the Memory Pages, but reserves the right (but not obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that violates this agreement or is otherwise objectionable.
5. You agree that all content posted to www.lifestorynet.com is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the content. You agree that Life Story Network® is not to be liable, under any circumstances in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. NOTE TO FAMILIES: Life Story Network® will remove objectionable references in total, but not in part. Requests to remove a memory on your Memory Page will remove the entire message.
6. You will NOT use our site to gather and/or sell email addresses, home addresses or personal information posted on www.lifestorynet.com
This site is created and controlled by Life Story Network® in the state of Michigan, USA. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers at any time.